Kleinberg Funeral Services pledges to deliver a superior Graveside Service Experience.
WHY A GRAVESIDE SERVICE?
- Accompaniment of the deceased to graveside and participating in the interment process is considered by many
as the last act of loving kindness one can perform for that person
- Religious services or secular life celebrations occur in the same place as the burial
- Families often tell us they feel a natural setting is more comforting than a conventional funeral home environment
- Many prefer the cemetery as a central meeting place for traveling guests
- Fewer time constraints as opposed to a chapel service
- Cost effective solutions
Kleinberg Funeral Services is distinguished from the majority of funeral service providers in the Tri-state area by our ability to
anticipate your needs and regularly incorporate special features in our Graveside Service:
- We ensure sufficient seating for family members (12)
- We provide a podium for clergy and guest speakers
- We accommodate private viewings
- We provide weather protection including lap blankets in winter and shade during summer months
- We provide complimentary comfort items (facial tissue, bottled water, hand warmers)
Of course preferences may vary among families and we are pleased to discuss your options.